donderdag 24 maart 2011

The Story of Pictures

sweeterthansweet:  annawatsonlaw:  girlfromparis:  3 of the saddest Love Stories :(   I’m so happy I’ve dropped math! (:



the-right-kind-of-wrong:  HAH so good   hahahah :D




When parents ask you …

“Hey , did you get home safely?”

“No, I died, like, four times.”



If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off?

What is another word for a thesaurus?

If you’re underwater, would you be able to cry?

Why do feet smell and noses run?

If you expect the unexpected, won’t the unexpected be the expected?

If one of a synchronized swimmer drowns, would they all drown?


When I walk with my earphones in.

image



quote-book:  via lovelyasadream


Making a weird face at your best friend until they notice






Meer volgt!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten